Sunday, April 5, 2015

OOTD: Easter

Happy Sunday, everyone! Today isn't just any Sunday, it's Easter! It's an important holiday for me because this was the day that Christ has risen. I didn't get a chance to go to service because I had work, but I dressed up none the less!
I decided to bust out a dress from the million I owned, and here it is!

Yes, I still have a stock photo from when I purchased it. I've always had pinkish floral dresses, so it was nice to get something that is a little opposite to that. The dress is from City Triangles, and I actually purchased it from Thredup. Thredup is an online consignment store based in San Francisco. They sell almost-new clothing for a fraction of the price. I was able to grab this pretty little number for only $7. They do have a flat rate for shipping, so if you do decided to purchase something, make sure that you buy other things with it!

For shoes, I wore my Rocket Dog thai silk flats. 
These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes to wear because they go with every outfit. They can also be dressed up or dressed down. Not to mention, they are extremely comfortable!

Lastly, for my purse, I went with my Sam Edelman Odette purse that I bring out for Spring.

Let me know how your Easter was. Did you celebrate it with family? 


No comments:

Post a Comment