Thursday, February 5, 2015

Introduction!

Bonjour! A little about myself, my name is Amie or you can call me Pie or Amie Pie. I reside in the Pacific Northwest, and I'm a college student studying finance and economics. I apologize if you get addicted to my postings and I slide off the surface of the world for a little bit. I'm a child of God, and I have been in a relationship with God since I was probably 6 or so. I've had some ups and downs throughout our relationship, but it has been renewed.

This blog isn't limited to anything. I would say that it's a lifestyle blog where I talk about fashion, beauty, cooking, God, and other things that I love. I just wanted to put it out there that all post have my own opinion and if I am affiliated with a company, I will let you know. Feel free to ask me any questions, and let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment